Excise constable model papers
1) If DELHI can be coded as CCIDDD, how would you code BOMBAY?
(A) AJMTVT (B) AMJXCS (C) MJXVSU (D) WXYZAX
2) If MATHEMATICS =12345123678, then MAHATMA=?
(A) 1242312 (B) 1243221 (C) 1242321 (D) 1242131
3) Oil : Lamp : Wall:?
(A) Smooth (B) Bulb (C) Candle (D) Dark
4) Find the oddman out from the following:
(A) 324 (B) 841 (C) 529 (D) 756
Fill the series.
DKM, FJP, HIS, JHV,______
(A) IGZ (B) IGY (C) LGY (D) HGY
5) In the following series how many pairs of successive numbers have a difference of 2 each?
(A) 3 (B) 2 (C) 4 (D) 5
6) Fill the series with appropriate figure.
7) Deepu is the brother of Bhushan. Narmada is the sister of Mahesh. Bhushan is the son of Narmada. How Deepu is related to Narmada?
(A) Brother (B) Son (C) Cousin (D) Nephew
8) Anusha walks 10 meters in front and 10 meters to the right.Then every time turning to her left she walks 5 , 15 and 15 meters respectively. How far is she now from her starting point?
(A) 15 meters (B) 10 meters (C) 20 meters (D) 5 meters
9) Find the missing term in the series
1 , 6 , 15 , ? , 45 , 66 , 91
(A) 28 (B) 27 (C) 26 (D) 25
10) Find the missing term in the series
4/9. 9/20. ?,39/86
(A) 29/53 (B) 18/45 (C) 19/52 (D) 17/40
11) In the following series, one term in the series is wrong. Find out the wrong term.
(A) 81 (B) 26 (C) 37 (D) 10
12) A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in a circle. A is to the left of C, B is the between D and E and F is the between D and C. Who is the left of B ?
(A) A (B) D (C) E (D) C
13) In the following diagram R represents Businessmen, S represents honest man and T represents rich men. Which number will represent honest rich men ?
(A) 3 (B) 2 (C) 4 (D) 5
14) A cube, painted yellow on all faces is cut into 27 small cubes of equal size. How many small cubes are painted on one face only?
(B) 1 (B) 12 (C) 8 (D) 6
15) Count the number of squares in the following figure.
(A) 14 (B) 10 (C) 9 (D) 18
16) Count the number of triangles in the following figure.
(A) 24 (B) 20 (C) 14 (D) 18
17) The four different positions of a dice are given below .Which number is on the face opposite 6 ?
(A) 2 (B) 1 (C) 4 (D) 3
18) Select the suitable figure from answers, which substitute the question mark in the following.
19) Find out the suitable diagrams to represent the following elements. Potato, Vegetable, Cabbage.
More Papers Coming Soon........
More Papers Coming Soon....